Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random IMC thoughts

So here I am at my temp job and I find myself wondering what am I going to do with my life after IMC? I mean I haven't had any great job offers and I thought having a Master's in IMC would help me a lot. But lately I've been hearing that it's still unbelievably hard to find a job even with a Master's. Of course this news is beyond discouraging; I don't want to drop out of the program but if I'll have the same job offers I've had now then there's no point, right?

I guess I'm just bitter because a lot of my friends (nursing majors, accounting majors, etc) have careers already and I thought my major of advertising would help me find something in the creative world, but I am definitely wrong. I guess all I can do is hope for the best and if anyone hears of any advertising/marketing jobs let me know =)

No comments:

Post a Comment